mavifood.co,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Kitchen Utensils Gadgets,Split,/cochlidiid318058.html,Press,Stainless,Type,$30,Steel,Noodle,GUOXY GUOXY Split Type Columbus Mall Stainless Steel Press Noodle GUOXY Split Type Columbus Mall Stainless Steel Press Noodle mavifood.co,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Kitchen Utensils Gadgets,Split,/cochlidiid318058.html,Press,Stainless,Type,$30,Steel,Noodle,GUOXY $30 GUOXY Split Type Stainless Steel Noodle Press Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Kitchen Utensils Gadgets $30 GUOXY Split Type Stainless Steel Noodle Press Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Kitchen Utensils Gadgets
Do you like eating flour-made dishes? Buy this Split Type Stainless Steel Noodle Press, and you are able to make whatever flour-made dishes by your own! This noodle maker, adopting first-rate stainless steel material, is wear-resistant and uneasy to get rusty. Ergonomic treatment on handle makes it anti-skid and comfortable to grip. This machine has excellent pressing performance, could press dough into thin and cute wrappers. And by hand-cranking operation, you can get noodles within seconds with this noodle maker. In this way, you will enjoy healthy and yummy noodles! Buy it without hesitation!
1. Manual operation, hand-cranking mode, labor-saving and easy operation
2. Portable and practical machine for household use
3. You are allowed to adjust the thickness of noodles by altering the adjustment mode
4. Stainless steel material as well as exquisite workmanship ensures the good durability and stable performance
5. It could press dough into ultra-thin wrappers and turn wrappers into noodles
1. Material: Stainless Steel
2. Color: Metallic
3. Product Weight: 4.85lbs / 2.2kg
4. Overall Product Size: 14.2x8x10"
5. Product Base Length: 7.5"
6. Product Base Width: 4.8"
7. Height Of Product Body: 5.6"
1 x Flour Press
1 X Fixed Buckle
1 x Crank
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC